We are the innovators, educators, and altogether lovely bunch of folk behind the award-winning Learning Journey Platform, PebblePad. Our journey has seen us consistently push boundaries, build a reputation as trusted experts in the EdTech space, and help our customers blaze new educational trails by bridging the gaps other platforms can't reach. Big enough to be trusted by leading organisations across the globe, but small enough to value every team member, it's why our customer-base, just like our team, is growing year on year. If you want to be part of something incredible, and make a difference to future generations of learners, read on.
As part of our exciting growth plans we are looking for a highly motivated, dynamic and creative mid-weight designer. You will be a brand guardian for PebblePad, ensuring all designs are kept on-brand and of high quality. We love designers to come in with insights, ideas and concepts that will help keep our brand fresh and evolving. You will have creative input across all marketing channels and will be responsible for producing PebblePad’s creative assets. From our website, digital assets for the latest marketing campaign, physical items for events and client gifts to preparing videos – this is a truly varied design role.
- Contribute to and help maintain our visual brand guidelines. Help us communicate and champion the brand guidelines throughout PebblePad
- Work closely with the Marketing Team to deliver multi-channel campaigns in line with the marketing strategy
- Creating, preparing, proofing and checking physical print work and digital assets for all marketing communications across various formats and platforms
- Work with brief owners to ensure briefs and feedback are delivered on time and drives the brand forward
- Maintenance of file management to allow effective file location, back-up, archive and transfer
- Be a general all-rounder: create presentation templates and concept slides, edit videos, advise others on small design projects.
- Help source expert design freelancers when required
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to support their design aspirations (for example styling our Help Portal which is owned by our Client Team)
REQUIRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in design
- Ideally 3+ years experience of working in a predominantly digital creative department
- Good working knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. Able to get stuck in with PowerPoint and video editing software.
- Experience of designing web pages, emails and social media using a marketing automation platform (preferably HubSpot)
- Skilled at creation of new artwork and assets
- Experience in desktop publishing and design for print to produce professional publications, banners and other printed material
- An ability to work on a number of projects at any time. Organised, able to manage time and project delivery
- Understand the results delivered through the creative, what works, what doesn’t and what we should do next time as a result of that.
- Able to get to the root of feedback to quickly understand what needs to subsequently be done
- Experience in designing for multi-channel campaigns, and seeing projects through from development to launch
- An excellent portfolio, showing relevant design experience
- Able to work and collaborate with people across all levels and departments to solicit requirements from a brief to ensure all creative output delivers on the needs of the business
- Flexibility to travel as required (approx. 15-20% of the time) when safe to do so.