We are the innovators, educators, and altogether lovely bunch of folk behind the award-winning Learning Journey Platform, PebblePad. Our journey has seen us consistently push boundaries, build a reputation as trusted experts in the EdTech space, and help our customers blaze new educational trails by bridging the gaps other platforms can't reach. Big enough to be trusted by leading organisations across the globe, but small enough to value every team member, it's why our customer-base, just like our team, is growing year on year. If you want to be part of something incredible, and make a difference to future generations of learners, read on.
As part of our exciting growth plans we are looking for a highly motivated, dynamic and results driven Campaign Marketing Manager to help further build PebblePad’s expansion plans across the world. Strong experience in a similar role is preferred however the role will also suit you if you are an all-round marketer who is organised and enjoys running complex projects that touch many parts of the business. We are building a world class marketing team and are looking for a superstar that will help us raise the bar.
- Plan, execute and optimise multi-channel marketing programmes and campaigns across marketing channels and platforms; for brand awareness, customer advocacy and lead generation.
- End-to-end organisation of global events and campaigns such as webinars, trade shows, third party events etc. Including: budget management, speaker preparation and liaison and logistics
- Work closely with Content Marketing and Design to create pre and post marketing campaign content for a variety of outlets and channels including social media, email, blog and more.
- Manage relevant content on our website.
- Collaborate and liaise with the wider Sales, Product and Marketing Teams on the delivery of acquisition strategies and targets.
- Coordinate with SDRs and sales to follow up on leads from each campaign and close the loop on pipeline generation and revenue
- Collaborate with the wider marketing team to build an integrated marketing calendar
- Create, test and optimise campaigns utilising systems such as Hubspot, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Google Ads
- Own your campaign KPIs with evaluation of performance and post-campaign ROI tracking
- Manage projects and deadlines
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Multi-year experience in B2B marketing: field marketing and/or digital marketing for a SaaS business ideally in higher education or enterprise SaaS.
- Demonstrated success in building, managing and executing integrated multi-channel marketing programs.
- Significant experience of marketing automation and in-depth knowledge of a range of martech and analytics tools (preferably you have hands-on experience of Hubspot and Google Analytics).
- Evidence of developing creative ideas, working with stakeholders to produce bespoke campaign assets.
- Evidence of customer orientation; you understand customer retention strategies and will be able to create campaigns that help reduce churn or drive expansion revenue.
- Comfortable speaking and writing in Dutch would be desirable
- Effective stakeholder management.
- Experience with event and campaign budgeting, contract negotiations, and vendor management.
- Evidence of analytical thinking and ability to interrogate and interpret data from multiple sources.
- Excellent English language skills, written, verbal, and interpersonal.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced and dynamic environments - you are inquisitive, flexible and organised by nature.
- Flexibility to travel as required (approx. 20% of the time) when safe to do so.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field &/or a recognised industry qualification (CIM etc.).